HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Advertise  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Advertise Here Just 50$/month
Welcome Here To Our Club Where You Can Discuss About Online Earning from HYIPs, Autosurfs, GPT & Other High-Risk Opportunities
Feel Free To Discuss Just Been Paid Member in Jss Catogeory
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ambrosia on your social bookmarking website
Top posting users this month
No user
banner

Share | 

Get windows administrator password easily

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kckally
kckally
Worker
Worker

Get windows administrator password easily Empty
PostSubject: Get windows administrator password easily   Get windows administrator password easily I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:52 pm

This is one of the best method to Hack Windows XP Administrator Password.For hacking admin you must have log in as guest or limited account.This methodod hacking sdmin is very easy.You don’t need any software or live cd.All hacking is done manual.To hack XP admin password follow these steps.Please backup your files which we are going to use here.Method-

1.Go to C:/windows/system32
2.Copy cmd.exe and paste it on desktop
3.Rename cmd.exe to sethc.exe
4.Copy the new sethc.exe to system 32,when windows asks for overwriting the file,then click yes
5.Now press shift key 5 times you will get cmd prompt close that
6.Now Log out from your guest account and at the login screen,press shift key 5 times.
7.You will get commmand prompt there Now type “ NET USER ADMINISTRATOR mypassword” where “mypassword” can be any password and Administrator is name of admin account ,then press enter.
8.You will see “ The Command completed successfully” and then exit the command prompt. Thats done…You have hacked administrator password Please backup your cmd.exe and sethc.exe

If you are trying this on your own computer.This works because of sethc.exe process Vulnerability in Windows XP.This method of hacking XP admin password can be used in your college lab where you have limited or guest access to computers.

I use this trick in my collage computer.No one find that who do it. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kkailashchander.weebly.com/

chintu
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: Get windows administrator password easily   Get windows administrator password easily I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:17 pm

yeah that is very nice and i think this works very well . i will try this and see weather i get or not
Back to top Go down

ashish1198

PostSubject: Re: Get windows administrator password easily   Get windows administrator password easily I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:45 pm

"this song is very nice i liked this song very much this song has very nice lyrics and music thanks for sharing this song with us"this tutorial is very nice, i like this tutorial very much i like your concept and thanks for sharing this tutorial realy it was a nice one friend.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get windows administrator password easily   Get windows administrator password easily I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get windows administrator password easily

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1