HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Advertise  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Advertise Here Just 50$/month
Welcome Here To Our Club Where You Can Discuss About Online Earning from HYIPs, Autosurfs, GPT & Other High-Risk Opportunities
Feel Free To Discuss Just Been Paid Member in Jss Catogeory
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ambrosia on your social bookmarking website
Top posting users this month
No user
banner

Share | 

Speed Demon (film)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

shantosh

Speed Demon (film) Empty
PostSubject: Speed Demon (film)   Speed Demon (film) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:21 pm

Jesse returns home from college following the death of his mechanic father. He hooks back up with his brother Mikey and members of the muscle car-driving gang he used to hang with. Otto, the leader of the gang, has in his possession a "speed demon," an ancient demon bound in an amulet.
Mikey challenges Otto to a race and is killed when his car explodes. Grief-stricken, Jesse discovers another speed demon amulet in his home and remembers his father performing a ritual with it. Jesse performs the ritual and one by one the members of Otto's gang are killed by a mysterious black-clad helmeted driver.
As his gang dwindles and desperate to cement his hold on power, Otto challenges Jesse to a showdown. He believes that Jesse has tapped the power of his speed demon. Actually, it's Jesse's girlfriend who's been acting as the masked driver all along. She destroys Otto.
Back to top Go down

redrose
Supervisor
Supervisor

Speed Demon (film) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Demon (film)   Speed Demon (film) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:01 am

wonderful sharing thanks for actually this movie is very nice to watch i like it.it is very interesting one.
Back to top Go down
kckally
kckally
Worker
Worker

Speed Demon (film) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Demon (film)   Speed Demon (film) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:29 pm

It's one of the favorite movie i see till now.It's story and casting is very good.And it's character play a nice role in it.
Back to top Go down
http://kkailashchander.weebly.com/

Sponsored content

Speed Demon (film) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed Demon (film)   Speed Demon (film) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speed Demon (film)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ambrosia :: Off Topic section :: Movies-
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com