HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Advertise  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Advertise Here Just 50$/month
Welcome Here To Our Club Where You Can Discuss About Online Earning from HYIPs, Autosurfs, GPT & Other High-Risk Opportunities
Feel Free To Discuss Just Been Paid Member in Jss Catogeory
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ambrosia on your social bookmarking website
Top posting users this month
No user
banner

Share | 

Fast and furious

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

shantosh

Fast and furious Empty
PostSubject: Fast and furious   Fast and furious I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:28 pm

It is an action movie.,basically on the car style .Fast cars,with super cool engines girls and many other cool things.This movie gives a lot about the engine modifications and other stuffs .I bet that the tunnel scene is awesome .The cars runs way faster in the tunnels.The movie is about busting the drug dealers .This movie looks awesome and you should check the action of van diesel.The modification of the cars are not seen but the speed does the real thing.So the movie is awesome
Back to top Go down

redrose
Supervisor
Supervisor

Fast and furious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and furious   Fast and furious I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:51 am

really this movie is wonderful one i like this movie it is very nice.more enjoy by watching this movie .
Back to top Go down
kckally
kckally
Worker
Worker

Fast and furious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and furious   Fast and furious I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:40 pm

I watched this movie 5 times and it's really very good.It's full of racing and each action in this movie is perfect.Rock looks very tall in this movie.
Back to top Go down
http://kkailashchander.weebly.com/

Sponsored content

Fast and furious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast and furious   Fast and furious I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fast and furious

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ambrosia :: Off Topic section :: Movies-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com