HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Advertise  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Advertise Here Just 50$/month
Welcome Here To Our Club Where You Can Discuss About Online Earning from HYIPs, Autosurfs, GPT & Other High-Risk Opportunities
Feel Free To Discuss Just Been Paid Member in Jss Catogeory
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ambrosia on your social bookmarking website
Top posting users this month
No user
banner

Share | 

How to Marry a Millionair

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

shantosh

How to Marry a Millionair Empty
PostSubject: How to Marry a Millionair   How to Marry a Millionair I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:09 pm

How to Marry a Millionaire is a 1953 romantic comedy film made by 20th Century Fox, directed by Jean Negulesco and produced and written by Nunnally Johnson. The screenplay was based on the plays The Greeks Had a Word for It by Zoe Akins and Loco by Dale Eunson and Katherine Albert. The music score was by Alfred Newman and the cinematography by Joseph MacDonald. The costume design was by Travilla.

The film stars Betty Grable, Marilyn Monroe and Lauren Bacall as fortune hunters with William Powell, David Wayne, Rory Calhoun, Tucker Cavenaugh, Cameron Mitchell, Alexander D'Arcy, and Fred Clark.
Back to top Go down

mayx181992
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: How to Marry a Millionair   How to Marry a Millionair I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:55 pm

well this movie was just awesome i had watched this movie when i was in 10th standard wow wat an awsum movie yaar.
Back to top Go down
kckally
kckally
Worker
Worker

PostSubject: Re: How to Marry a Millionair   How to Marry a Millionair I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:01 pm

I watched out this mvie a lot of time and it's really very nice and beautiful movie.Also it's romantic scene are very good.Jean Negulesco done a great work.It's story is also very beautiful and interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://kkailashchander.weebly.com/

redrose
Supervisor
Supervisor

PostSubject: Re: How to Marry a Millionair   How to Marry a Millionair I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:07 am

nice sharing this movie is really romantic.i watch this movie it is very nice.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Marry a Millionair   How to Marry a Millionair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Marry a Millionair

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ambrosia :: Off Topic section :: Movies-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com