HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Advertise  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Advertise Here Just 50$/month
Welcome Here To Our Club Where You Can Discuss About Online Earning from HYIPs, Autosurfs, GPT & Other High-Risk Opportunities
Feel Free To Discuss Just Been Paid Member in Jss Catogeory
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ambrosia on your social bookmarking website
Top posting users this month
No user
banner

Share | 

on meditation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

redrose
Supervisor
Supervisor

on meditation  Empty
PostSubject: on meditation    on meditation  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:37 am

meditation is the safest way of achieving less stress. from the doctors i had visited over the years the mediator is always in control and its a disciplined process that can only bring health and happiness. without the pressure on the brain and body the energy system is able to undo the blockage and bring new life to your organs. it is the best antis tress treatment i know. all my life i had used meditation as a way of coping with pressure from work school life family friends children husband. through meditation i realized that a regular expansion of my mind helped me absorb information better and helped me find answers to my problems and not just everyday problems like where did i put my car keys oh let me meditate to relax so i can calm down problems. it also helped with guidance. when i had finished high school i did not know what to do with myself and like every fresh teen i was scared. i tried meditation and i saw that it made me sensitive to the environment. i can feel people. it sounds weird but true. after a while i understood what people were trying to advice me and i listened. it works.
Back to top Go down

on meditation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1