HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Advertise  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Advertise Here Just 50$/month
Welcome Here To Our Club Where You Can Discuss About Online Earning from HYIPs, Autosurfs, GPT & Other High-Risk Opportunities
Feel Free To Discuss Just Been Paid Member in Jss Catogeory
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ambrosia on your social bookmarking website
Top posting users this month
No user
banner

Share | 

Create Partition Without Formatting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

redrose
Supervisor
Supervisor

Create Partition Without Formatting  Empty
PostSubject: Create Partition Without Formatting    Create Partition Without Formatting  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:02 am

Partition without formatting is it possible? Sometimes you want to make extra partition of your hard disks in Windows 7.Usually computer user’s thinks that they must format the hard disk to make new partition.I am not talking about this.I also not saying to you to use third party software for to make new partition.You don’t have to copy your important files in separate drives during partition.
Just follow tips below to make new partition even your SYSTEM DRIVE.
1) Right click on My Computer and click Manage. Disk Management Window will Pop-up.
2) Click on Storage and then click Disk management at the left sidebar.
3) You can see all the storage media at the right column with their basic information like File system type, and status. Now you have to choose Disk Drive that you want to partition. Right click on that drive and click Shrink Volume from menu. After that windows automatically search free space available in that drive.
4) Shrink window will Pop-up.After that insert disk size you want to partition from Disk you choose.Choose according to your free space available in hard disk which you want to make partition.
5) After that click shrink.After some times you get new Disk without deleting data.
6) This newly created Disk is not accessible right now.
7)Right click on unallocated drive and choose New Simple Volume opt

8)Click on Next. Specify the size(you can choose whole size right now).
9) Choose Drive Letter you want and clock on Next.
10) Choose Format This Volume With Following Settings. Choose NTFS (more secure than FAT32) in File System, Default in Allocation Unit Size.Leave Volume as New Volume(You can give your desire name too).
11) Check Perform a Quick Format to format quick.And click on Next.
12) Process is complete and you get new drive.
Back to top Go down

Create Partition Without Formatting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1