HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Advertise  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Advertise Here Just 50$/month
Welcome Here To Our Club Where You Can Discuss About Online Earning from HYIPs, Autosurfs, GPT & Other High-Risk Opportunities
Feel Free To Discuss Just Been Paid Member in Jss Catogeory
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ambrosia on your social bookmarking website
Top posting users this month
No user
banner

Share | 

the free great movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

shantosh

the free great movie Empty
PostSubject: the free great movie    the free great movie I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:09 am

Attack of the 50 Foot Woman is a 1958 American science fiction feature film produced by Bernard Woolner for Allied Artists Pictures. It was directed by Nathan H. Juran (credited as Nathan Hertz) from a screenplay by Mark Hanna, and starred Allison Hayes, William Hudson and Yvette Vickers. The original music score was composed by Ronald Stein. The film was a take on other movies that had also featured size-changing humans, namely The Amazing Colossal Man and The Incredible Shrinking Man, but substituting a woman as from the protagonist to antagonist.

The story concerns the plight of Nancy Archer, a wealthy heiress whose close encounter with an enormous alien being causes her to grow into a giantess. She uses her new size and power to seek revenge against her philandering husband Harry and his mistress, Honey Parker.
Back to top Go down

redrose
Supervisor
Supervisor

PostSubject: Re: the free great movie    the free great movie I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:37 am

nice sharing this movie is really very nice,it is science movie.it is really great movie
Back to top Go down
kckally
kckally
Worker
Worker

PostSubject: Re: the free great movie    the free great movie I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Yeah i heard about this movie and friends says that it's very nice movie to watch.It's very interesting.So i will try now to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://kkailashchander.weebly.com/

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the free great movie    the free great movie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the free great movie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1