HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Advertise  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Advertise Here Just 50$/month
Welcome Here To Our Club Where You Can Discuss About Online Earning from HYIPs, Autosurfs, GPT & Other High-Risk Opportunities
Feel Free To Discuss Just Been Paid Member in Jss Catogeory
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ambrosia on your social bookmarking website
Top posting users this month
No user
banner

Share | 

on devorce

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

redrose
Supervisor
Supervisor

on devorce  Empty
PostSubject: on devorce    on devorce  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:40 am

emotional difficulties cause pain. trying to help those who are going through a divorce is like stepping into a war zone and yet someone has to be there standing to one side otherwise both parties could be injured during the battle. my sister was a good mom of 2 children age 3 and 5 . her husband was a charmer everytime he was out with me and my husband family and friends but my sister kept on telling me and my mom how awful he treats her. he used mind control. i knew them for so many years so long that my mom saw him as her son. i thought she and dad were wrong because he was a charmer but not so much of a good person you know whati mean. i agreed that she was trapped. first of all she had no money of her own because she did not work because she had babies. the apartment was in her husbands name winch is normal in my country you see in many cases its passed down to the couple and not bought in the market plus its an insult if the bride leaves for whatever reason or the male leaves for any reason or the couple does not buy or walk in as we say in the house. i tried to help the couple but i could not you see if she gets a divorce she has to leave the house because it will go the second bride and she has to walk in. what will happen i don't know we live in a country where yes we have normal laws but the culture. which is not as great not unless you have your own money and some of us don't. its a well made scam especially with the economic problem in Greece and lack of jobs. there are no jobs for men and they stay home what made anyone think there is work for the female especially if she has children. who would look after the children. true grandparents but what if they are too old and finding a sitter is such as shame very bad and immature parents children only click with their parents not to a stranger. but like i said this kind of law suits some cultures well so they can do anything they like with some of us.
Back to top Go down

on devorce

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ambrosia :: Off Topic section :: Random Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com