HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Advertise  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Advertise Here Just 50$/month
Welcome Here To Our Club Where You Can Discuss About Online Earning from HYIPs, Autosurfs, GPT & Other High-Risk Opportunities
Feel Free To Discuss Just Been Paid Member in Jss Catogeory
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Ambrosia on your social bookmarking website
Top posting users this month
No user
banner

Share | 

What is GSM ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

redrose
Supervisor
Supervisor

What is GSM ? Empty
PostSubject: What is GSM ?   What is GSM ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:43 am

GSM network is designed by using digital wireless technology. It offers compatible wireless services to all mobile users in all over the world. The basic requirements for GSM are following:

Services

Quality of services and security

Radio frequency utilization

Network

Services: The services, which are provided by the system, should be potable to all Mobile Stations or Mobile Phones so that it can b used in all over the world.

Quality of services and security: The quality of both voice and data services of GSM should be good. The voice data is encoded in digital form by using a modulation technique i.e.Gussian Minimum Shift Keying (GMSK).The security features should be provided by the system to protect the network against unauthorized users.

Radio frequency utilization: The system should use the available band of frequencies (For uplink: 890-915MHz & For downlink: 935-960MHz) efficiently.

Network: Network designers manage the identification and numbering plans while switching and mobility management based upon signaling system i.e. Signaling System Number 7(SS7).
Back to top Go down

What is GSM ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ambrosia :: Off Topic section :: Tutorials-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com